911 Driving School
We are offering in-Classroom and self paced online classes
We recommend for all students enrolled in the behind the wheel to spread out the 6 hours over the course of the year. We do the 6 hours Behind the wheel as 3 two hour drives. We can’t guarantee to get a student completed by their one year date if they hold their behind the wheel drives off to the end of that one year.
What makes 911 Driving School different? ALL of our instructors are police officers and firefighters. Experience, Knowledge and Trust are what they bring to our school.
The officers and firefighters knowledge and experience will prepare your student for the great responsibility that comes with obtaining a driver’s license. We offer a small class size experience, and ONLY do 1 on 1 behind the wheel drives. Take a tour of the school here.
In Colorado, the requirements for teens to obtain their permit and license can be confusing. Click on the link to learn more about the GDL Laws: Getting a License
THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS! As we begin our 10th year of business we want to thank our customers for their loyal support. When we opened we were the only Colorado driving school to exclusively use Police Officers and Firefighters as instructors. Since that time there are other Colorado driving school doing the same so we are proud to have started this important movement.
3rd Party State Driving Tests $85
Our driving tests are done by appointment only Monday-Saturday between the hours of 9AM and 2:00PM. We do have limited availability on some Sundays. Please call 303-425-0911 to schedule. Driving tests are by appointment only. Payment of $85 is due at the time of scheduling. A drive test can be moved to another day, but we require 24 hours notice. There will be a $50 fee for all tests rescheduled without the 24 hours notice ( with the exception of bad weather) Driving tests are non refundable. There is also a $50 fee for no shows. The payment will be due at the time that we reschedule that drivers test appointment. If you are more than 10 minutes late to a appointment we reserve the right to reschedule.
At this time we are not requiring a evaluation drive in order to conduct a drivers test. The drivers test is offered in our car, unless you have a interlock restriction on your permit. Please see the side bar on our webpage for more information and requirements on using your car for interlock tests.
The $550 Teen Driver Package takes care of everything from permit to license:
- Attend the required 30 hour driver’s education course. Classes are offered in 4 sessions, and takes 2 weekends or 4 days straight depending on class. Please contact us at 303-425-0911 to schedule the permit test. Students must be 14 year and 11 months to take the test. Class schedules are listed below. You must be at least 14 years and 6 months old to attend.
- During the year you hold the instruction permit, complete the required 6 hours of behind-the-wheel training with an instructor. Also complete the required 50 hours of logged driving time with a parent.
- Take the driver’s license road test for an additional $60
- Go online to the DMV website to schedule an appointment to turn in all your paperwork if you are scheduled to test with us for your license. https://coloradodor.hosted.acftechnologies.com/WAColorado/ACFCustom/Location.aspx
- Pricing is subject to change at any time. No Refunds are offered.
- Behind the wheel can not guaranteed if a student does not spread their behind the wheel training out over the course of the year. We recommend scheduling two months in advance. We only schedule our behind the wheel training in two hour increments.
- Our instructors are only here for scheduled drive times. They are not here all day. If a student does not show up or has a late cancellation the instructor has to wait for the next scheduled drive or turn back around and go home. A fee of $50 will be charged to the students account for all no shows or late cancellations. This fee must be paid before the drive is rescheduled. This fee is non fundable and can not be reversed. We appreciate your understanding and supporting the hard work our instructors put in.