All Behind the Wheel, Knowledge and Skills testing has resumed with safety precautions.
As we reopen, the health and safety of our students, their families and our employees is our top priority.
We are taking several precautions, in addition to any local, State and Federal mandates, to
ensure our customers and staff stay safe and healthy while achieving their driving related
REOPENING SAFETY REQUIREMENTS
- Face coverings/masks required in our office and for the duration of your appointment, no exceptions (Please bring your own face mask)
- Staff will also be required to wear masks (and gloves in the vehicle)
- Please bring your own writing instrument
- 6 ft social distancing must be practiced at all times, limited customers allowed in lobby and testing room
- Cars, classroom, will be sanitized after each use
- All testing by appointment only. Scheduling and payment can be made over the phone or online
- Ignition Interlock Skills Testing will not be conducted at this time
- All Skills Testing will be conducted In the Driver Training school vehicle only
Until further notice all Driver Education courses will continue to be online via an interactive, instructor led zoom class
All student drives will be conducted with only one student and one instructor in the vehicle at one time. We are required to keep the windows at least partially rolled down throughout the drive.
For web-based classes, you can choose any course location that fits your schedule; Kent, Auburn Mountain View or Tahoma, as all the behind the wheel lessons will be conducted at the main Kent branch.