Despite all the reports and the warnings of the dangers related to distracted driving and driving under the influence, car crashes remain the #1 cause of unintentional deaths in the U.S.
90% of those crashes can be tied directly to driver error, and the statistics get even worse from there. They show us that, in general, we apparently have a natural tendency not to learn our lesson when the sad truth of the matter is right in front of us.
It turns out that 1 in 3 people have a loved one who was either seriously injured or killed in a crash. 1 in 5 people have been involved in a serious crash themselves, and 1 in 10 have been seriously injured in those crashes. Yet, in all those cases, those drivers continue their unsafe behaviors and driving habits.
Research has shown that an effective education in safe driving can significantly reduce these numbers. This study showed that drivers who had not completed their driver’s education were 75% more likely to get a ticket and 24% more likely to be involved in an accident that led to injuries or fatalities.
Entrepreneurs looking for a great franchise opportunity have a chance to be part of the solution and minimize the risks that drivers face every day.
Established Process and Proven Success
Applying for a franchise and choosing your territory is easy, and we provide extensive support and help throughout the entire process. review information on our website and from there, get in touch with us to discuss a franchise opportunity further
Our school has a proven record of success. We’re already operating in five different states, not including the online presence in all 50 states. We started back in 2005 with a single school in Puyallup, Washington, and since then we’ve taught more than 100, 000 students across the country.
There is room for a lot of growth in this industry and in your community. As you begin your first classes and provide a valuable service, word will begin to spread and families will come back so you can teach each of their children in succession.
High-Value Driver Education
911 Driving School offers a range of different courses so you can reach out to many different demographics and fill different needs. These courses include:
- New Teen Driving courses
- Adult First Time License and Refresher Courses
- Teen and Adult Private Coaching Sessions
- Teen and Adult Skill Enhancement Courses
- Teen and Adult Online Practice Examinations
- Corporate Fleet Training Programs
- Specialized Law Enforcement Driver Training/Refresher Courses
Support and Assistance
We’ll help you get up and running as smoothly as possible. We’ll provide the support you need to start delivering quality education and working with new drivers in the area. Our support program includes:
- Finding the best site to build your school
- Providing potential financing options
- Consulting on the site plan and design specifications for the build-out
- Getting the proper state licensing to operate a driving school
- Providing the training you need for yourself as the owner/operator, as well as for your administrative support and driving instructors
- Launching your business with a Grand Opening that will help you build a name in the community
- Participating in marketing initiatives that will build awareness of your school
More Than a Business Opportunity
Opening a 911 Driving School is a great chance to exercise those entrepreneurial muscles and take advantage of a great business opportunity. But it’s more than that. You and your school will be providing a valuable service that will make you a part of the solution. You can actively work to reduce fatalities and injuries on the road, creating a safer environment for everyone.
If you’re ready to take the next step, take a closer look at this franchise opportunity and be your own boss in an industry that makes a difference.