The health of our students and staff is of the utmost importance. If you have been exposed or are experiencing symptoms, please follow CDC guidelines and let us know ASAP so we can cancel your drive/session.
We are still requiring the following:
- Staff and Customers are required to wear a mask at all times (bring your own)
- Customers should register below and prepay before coming to the school for services
- Our lobby will be limited to customers only. Friends or family will have to wait in their vehicles or socially distanced outside
- Hand sanitizer will be provided in the lobby, classroom, and cars.
- High touch areas will be constantly sanitized
- Please see our complete Operational Plan under the “Policies” tab below
TEENS upcomming classes:
IN PERSON (limited sitting, masks required, social distance, and sanitizing protocols in place
- October 26th through November 30th, 2021 – Tues, Wed, Thurs 6pm
- February 12th through April 2nd, 2022 – Sat, Sun 9am
- April 9th through May 28th, 2022 – Sat, Sun 9am
- May 3rd thorugh June 2nd, 2022 – Tues, Wed, Thurs 5:30pm
- November 3rd throught December 22nd, 2021 – Mon, Wed 5:30pm
- December 12, 2021 through January 3rd, 2022 – HOLIDAY COURSE – see sign up for class dates 10am
- January 5th through February 23, 2022 – Mon, Wed 5:30pm
- January 25th thoguh March 15th, 2022 – Tues, Thurs 5:30pm
- March 16th through May 4, 2022 – Mon, Wed 5:30pm
- April 26th through June 14th, 2022 – Tues, Thurs 5:30pm
Drives are NOW HAPPENING and being scheduled through the student portal!! Cars will be wiped down between every student, and both instructors and customers must wear masks, and windows will be kept rolled down enough to allow airflow. Observations are still waived per DOL until further notice.
Knowledge Testing: We are open for walk-in knowledge testing Tuesday through Friday from 12-5pm and Saturday from 11-3. The last test will be given at 5pm weekdays and 3pm Saturdays. Please arrive early with a mask, official photo ID (passport, ID), and have your WDL number. If you do not have a WDL number please pre-apply from home before coming.
Drive Testing: Road Tests will be conducted in our vehicles (exception is vehicle with an ignition interlock device)
Available by appointment and booked after payment through office staff. Please call us for schedule options.
THE BEST WAY TO REACH US is to send us an email at email@example.com to let us know what we can help you with. We will respond as quickly as possible to the email or give you a call. We will to do our very best to help every customer as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Please contact our office for your log-in information if you have already purchased services before purchasing more!
YOU MUST HAVE ON YOUR PERSON A VALID PHOTO ID FOR KNOWLEDGE TESTING.
ie: Driver’s License from another country, Instruction Permit, State ID Card, Passport, School Photo ID, official government issused photo ID